Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parting out my rhino 660. Did a top end rebuild 2 years ago, and my brother in law cracked the valve cover. The project has set since. The crack is hair line, but I don't have the time or desire to mess with it. Located outside of fort worth texas. I will sell as is for cheap, if someone wants it.

Gibson exhaust- I just installed it, when we did the motor. Never used. It has a bung welded for an O2 sensor.

Wire band O2 sensor and display

Light bar

The body is rhino lined black. No sun fading after 2 years.

693, 11:1 cp Carrillo piston, port and polish head, Kibble white valves and springs, stage 1 cam, it's been started and ran for 5 minutes or so, when I found my idiot brother in law cracked the valve cover.

Open to offers on whatever you want

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
I need both of the chassis mount seat belts receivers that the shoulder belts click into and mounting fasteners. If available, how much shipped to zip code 54739? Please reply back to [email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
How much for the main wiring harness, main switch and choke cable?
I am located close to you, so shipping would not be needed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Would like to get the rubber boot off of the shifter if it's not torn. Let me know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T817A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Parting out my rhino 660. Did a top end rebuild 2 years ago, and my brother in law cracked the valve cover. The project has set since. The crack is hair line, but I don't have the time or desire to mess with it. Located outside of fort worth texas. I will sell as is for cheap, if someone wants it.

Gibson exhaust- I just installed it, when we did the motor. Never used. It has a bung welded for an O2 sensor.

Wire band O2 sensor and display

Light bar

The body is rhino lined black. No sun fading after 2 years.

693, 11:1 cp Carrillo piston, port and polish head, Kibble white valves and springs, stage 1 cam, it's been started and ran for 5 minutes or so, when I found my idiot brother in law cracked the valve cover.

Open to offers on whatever you want
I'm looking for an upper windshield for a 2004 rhino 660?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts