Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did top end job on 06 660 and now ready to reinstall the cam. FSM says to temporarily put timing chain sprocket on cam but not put the bolts in, then put chain on sprocket. I find this not possible do do by myself. Is there another way to mount everything or am I missing something? I'm desperate to get this back together but working alone, while I do prefer this way it takes time. Can anyone help me a little? Thanks, Dave.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Just read your post (I don't often get into this part of the forum). I assume by now you conquered the challenge? When I did mine I remember having to using some mechanic's wire to be my "extra" hand. Pretty sure YouTube has helpful videos on this (they got helpful videos on most everything..).

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just read your post (I don't often get into this part of the forum). I assume by now you conquered the challenge? When I did mine I remember having to using some mechanic's wire to be my "extra" hand. Pretty sure YouTube has helpful videos on this (they got helpful videos on most everything..).
Yeah, I finally did get everything finished. Got neighbor to be my 3rd hand. Thanks for your interest, my h appreciated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts