Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I am just looking for opinions good and bad on this lift. I have an 07 Rhino 660 running the 686 big bore kit, grizzly sheave, greasless weights/slider combo from hunterworks. I am currently running a 3" super atv lift that will be coming out regardless this winter. I am looking at getting a very lightly used like 50 miles on everything 6" gorrilla lift with axles and everything it comes with out of an 05 660. I am also going to purchase the guys 29.5 skinny/wide law combo on itp rims. My questions are anyone who has run this type of lift please chime in with good and bad comments. I am looking for experince running this type of lift. My driving style is mostly with my wife and kids just putting around. Anytime I am in the mud I am never hard on the throttle I use the old slow and steady method looking for the best line. So in short I am not hard on my machines but I want to know if this thing is worth the money? What would you guys pay for this whole thing lift, axles, tires/rims??

thx alot

MB

·
Registered
674 Posts
nobody here is gonna run that lift...check out Highlifter forums...me personally wouldnt run that lift. i wouldnt pay to much for it either. is it the big bracket lift or the one with longer a arms? Also it shouldnt be a 6 inch gorilla lift, it is probably more a 4 to 7 inch adjustable lift.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nobody here is gonna run that lift...check out Highlifter forums...me personally wouldnt run that lift. i wouldnt pay to much for it either. is it the big bracket lift or the one with longer a arms? Also it shouldnt be a 6 inch gorilla lift, it is probably more a 4 to 7 inch adjustable lift.
Ya I think it is the bracket one. Not 100%sure I will check over at highlifter. I knew it was an adjustable one but I thought that is what it was called.

Thx alot

MB

1 - 4 of 4 Posts