Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

41 - 60 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Hey Brian we want to go!
Is there a signup sheet or something that I am missing?
Or do I just call Wendy and tell her?
You know me always up for a good cause!

·
Registered
61 Posts
The loop should be about 15 miles with a total of 5 stops, 4 stop s on the trail and 1 back at the staging area. I am hoping that it will take about an hour to complete. Most of the trail should be decent with no rock crawling. I am going up today to time the loop and get a better idea of where we will go and where the stops will be.
Whats wrong with rock crawlers? as i resemble that. no fear as if i need to get a fix that weekend as always i will just find some for myself.

·
Registered
77 Posts
The loop should be about 15 miles with a total of 5 stops, 4 stop s on the trail and 1 back at the staging area. I am hoping that it will take about an hour to complete. Most of the trail should be decent with no rock crawling. I am going up today to time the loop and get a better idea of where we will go and where the stops will be.
Whats wrong with rock crawlers? as i resemble that. no fear as if i need to get a fix that weekend as always i will just find some for myself.
Im sure you will

·
Captain Zoom Sand Pirate
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·

·
Captain Zoom Sand Pirate
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
That must have been someone else..she has had several calls, which is good. Should be a good turnout.

·
Captain Zoom Sand Pirate
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
:yahoo: Bump for exposures sake.

·
Captain Zoom Sand Pirate
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
bump:13:

·
Registered
199 Posts
I have two stickers done now. one is the "THE THINGS I DO FOR BOOBIES" and the other is a pink ribbon that says "SAVE A TITTY KISS A KITTY". I should have plenty made by then so get the word out so I dont get stuck with a 50' roll of pink material.

·
Captain Zoom Sand Pirate
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
cool 5 weeks away

·
Captain Zoom Sand Pirate
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 · (Edited)
I have two stickers done now. one is the "THE THINGS I DO FOR BOOBIES" and the other is a pink ribbon that says "SAVE A TITTY KISS A KITTY". I should have plenty made by then so get the word out so I dont get stuck with a 50' roll of pink material.
Contact Troy and get one of these! I have also updated the flyer, see the first post.

·
Captain Zoom Sand Pirate
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
We lost one to the Lucas Oil Race at Primm. I need to call Wendy and get a head count from her. I know it has increased but I don't know by how many.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I think its around 20 utv's at this point. If you have anyone that would like to participate please sign up at Evite - Login to your account or register to send free online invitations and promote public events.
This will help with ordering food and to give us a rough idea of attendance. This is a great cause and a chance to meet new people. The more people that can make it the better. There will be prizes for the poker run winners and raffles for other prizes. There will also be a 50/50 Raffle. REMEMBER all proceeds go to fighting breast cancer.

·
Registered
77 Posts
The T-shirt order has to be turned in by the 15th, so if anyone is interested in getting one please let me know as soon as you can. You can post the order or through the Evite or call me. Wendy 602-885-2344. Thanks!!

41 - 60 of 102 Posts