Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

21 - 40 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
The water will be within 5-10 mins but a dock will be much further away than that.

·
Captain Zoom Sand Pirate
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Brian i posted a link on the ranger site also for this

·
Captain Zoom Sand Pirate
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Cool, thanks Tim.

·
Registered
199 Posts
We will be there again this year. Last year was great. I am also making them stickers again this time in pink "The Things I Do For Boobies" Lets say $5.00 a pop to raise some more money. Let me know if you want one done.

·
Captain Zoom Sand Pirate
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Thats Great! :fing02: I know I am going to get at least one, the wife may want more. I will pass the word to others as well.

·
Registered
999 Posts
this was a great time last year. will most likely be there. Shawn you should come out to this it is a great cause. And for all those crying about the weather think about the people this is helping out and what they are dealing with. Besides a few frosty beverages will cool you down. Thanks Brian and all involved for setting this up. Out in the desert this time should be a blast. Who's cooking. I will donate some of our t's and tanks for the raffle. Drop me a PM with the info.

·
Registered
430 Posts
And for all those crying about the weather think about the people this is helping out and what they are dealing with. Besides a few frosty beverages will cool you down.
This is the main reason I'm still thinking about showing, to drink your beer. JK
Seriously, because all the people it helps.

·
Registered
999 Posts
And for all those crying about the weather think about the people this is helping out and what they are dealing with. Besides a few frosty beverages will cool you down.
This is the main reason I'm still thinking about showing, to drink your beer. JK
Seriously, because all the people it helps.
I'll buy!!! :alcoholic: This is an excellent cause and a great time. Great place to meet new folks to ride with also.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
We will be there again this year. Last year was great. I am also making them stickers again this time in pink "The Things I Do For Boobies" Lets say $5.00 a pop to raise some more money. Let me know if you want one done.
I would love a sticker let us know how to get em!

·
Captain Zoom Sand Pirate
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
I guess you already talked to Wendy about the stickers yesterday?

·
Registered
61 Posts
I want a sticker it should look great with the TTCHSE lc plate if i can get permition to put it on the truck

·
Captain Zoom Sand Pirate
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Thats funny!

·
Registered
345 Posts
its not hot here bunch of babies we will be there two intries, where is the run going how mant stops I know its at the lake but I mean how fare is it going. I will probably get four or five more intries

·
Captain Zoom Sand Pirate
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
The loop should be about 15 miles with a total of 5 stops, 4 stop s on the trail and 1 back at the staging area. I am hoping that it will take about an hour to complete. Most of the trail should be decent with no rock crawling. I am going up today to time the loop and get a better idea of where we will go and where the stops will be.

·
Captain Zoom Sand Pirate
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
We're about 6 weeks out and we have about 20 utvs commited so far....the loop will run about an hour to hour and a half. We ran it yesterday and figured the stops out. I think we are going to change the start time to 3. Yes, it will be a little warmer but we want to get everyone back so we can sort the hands out, get the raffle going and get eats going before it gets dark. The 3 start time leaves a little more room for error incase someone breaks or gets lost. It's a pretty easy route to follow but you never know, stuff happens.

21 - 40 of 102 Posts