Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold----sold----sold

Attachments

·
Registered
178 Posts
They look good...how much do they weight?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dont know yet. trying to see where I can get them weighed still...

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do u use them on ur rhino? How did they do?

·
Administrator
2,240 Posts
Yes...I have them on all 4 corners and they offer too much traction ....I probably will go back to a similar combination that I use to run

...sent with TapaTalk...please excuse brevity & no smileys

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes...I have them on all 4 corners and they offer too much traction ....I probably will go back to a similar combination that I use to run

Have you used them just for the rear? how did they do?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Administrator
2,240 Posts

Have you used them just for the rear? how did they do?
No, haven't used them in just the rear....mounted all 4 corners at once and rolled like that the whole time.....

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I weighed 4 of my 8 and they averaged 26.2 lbs each .....Lance

they weighed 25.5 lbs.

You got the cheapies then...mine have an extra .7 lbs on them, so HaHa!!......LOL....j/k.....Lance
These are the "SUPER LIGHT" version that makes the rhino go faster!! hahaha :headbang::headbang:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No one needs a set of paddles?! Dunning season is around the corner!!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bttt..... will trade for a nice carb (hsr/fcr)

·
Registered
841 Posts
Man I want to try asomeethin like this on the back of my rotax to see how they would do

·
Administrator
2,240 Posts
There are quite a few built rhinos up here running the STU 16 paddles in back and front, with the fronts having about a 60-40 cut on them ...they work great for our dunes if one has enough power

I'm running these 16 paddles all four corners and it is too much traction for mine ...the CVT belt is my weak point and lets me know how pissed off it is ...had to change another belt out yesterday in the dunes .....nice thing is it takes me 13 minutes now instead of 3.5 hours like before ......Lance

·
Registered
178 Posts
I honestly don't understand why would someone think, with all due respect, that they need need 64 paddles when most rhinos do just fine with only 14 paddles.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
IDk... I would only run these in the rear... but I know up in Oregon the sand is "different" so many ppl up there run on all four corners

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Man I want to try asomeethin like this on the back of my rotax to see how they would do
Well this is a cheap way to try it out! :fing02: Sure beats the price of sand blasters that some ppl swear by... LMK :fing02:

·
Registered
619 Posts
There are quite a few built rhinos up here running the STU 16 paddles in back and front, with the fronts having about a 60-40 cut on them ...they work great for our dunes if one has enough power

I'm running these 16 paddles all four corners and it is too much traction for mine ...the CVT belt is my weak point and lets me know how pissed off it is ...had to change another belt out yesterday in the dunes .....nice thing is it takes me 13 minutes now instead of 3.5 hours like before ......Lance

How are youable to get that belt changed so quick? Is your fuel tank not in the way of the spreader bolt? NOt running a cvt cover? Would love to know your secrets.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bttt...

1 - 20 of 48 Posts