Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1999 TIGE RIDERS ADDITION V DRIVE, Immacutale condition, under 400 hrs, open bow, excellent wakeboarding/wakesurfing boat, Great family boat that has been maintained and very well taken care of. The interior has one small rip in the seat and other than that there is not one flaw on this boat! I removed all the factory graphics and it is all white right now, looks better in my opion. I added a lot to this boat including, 4- fat sacks with pumps for wakeboarding and wakesurfing, bad ass wet sounds stereo system that is the best speakers you can buy for a boat, syatem is very loud and ccrystal clear. I added a depth guage this summer, and just added two BLUE LED transom lights that light up the back of the boat at night and light up the entire wake, looks very cool. The inteior has red LED light in it that can be taken out. Have wakeboard racks on the tower, surfboard racks as well, The boat has the Tige TAPS system for controlling the wake, and also has perfect pass cruise control. I will include all vests, Wakeboards, Wakesurf, Tubes, Ropes, Everything I bought for this boat I boat new, and will include it all... I am trying to get into dessert racing so thats why I am selling this boat. Guarentee there is not a clear year Tige out there wityh all the accessories That this boat has.. The trailer is immaculate as well, 4 brand new tires, removable tounge, powdert coated red...19k

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts