9. The One
10. Benzo aka Qtipninja +1
11. Camshaw
12. Dog house
13. RZRJohn

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
no comment on that one benzo. you have been living in the hot sun too long. with that comment my suspicions are confirmed.
well why did u send me all those nude pics of u wrestling rhinonut ?
That wasn't me. That was an ice cream truck driver that was in Campsluts territory!!! ...lol

hahahahha

oh chit that's right he gets pissed when those other mustache wearing fools come in his kiddy zone ! :)

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #35 (Edited)
I am a maybe on this trip as it is close to Christmas.
I tried getting them to change it to a week sooner becuz of this but there all ballers around here with no families and wanna go camping at xmas i guess lol
If you can't go because it is two weeks before Christmas all I have to say is you are whooped!!!! Time to lay down the law with the old lady...lol

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
I tried getting them to change it to a week sooner becuz of this but there all ballers around here with no families and wanna go camping at xmas i guess lol
If you can't go because it is two weeks before Christmas all I have to say is you are whooped!!!! Time to lay down the law with the old lady...lol
Can you ask my wife if I can go? She is a scary woman. She is about 240 with bullet wounds (stay away Cam!) LOL! Work sometimes gets in the way. I will be in Glamis the day after Christmas through New Years. Before that will be 4 or 5 days in Glamis for Thanksgiving. Kind of hard to take that many days off work.

I vote for a get together over MLK Weekend! It is one of the best weekends of the season. It will be like the old four one one days.

·
Registered
5,840 Posts

lol - im not worried about dates I just wanted everyone else to be able to make it , ill leave her here chit , lol

·
Registered
580 Posts
Add your name to the list folks!

3 month's away. Who is next???

1. Rhinonut +1
2. RHINOdan +0
3. BigKat660 +?
4. Dosdaytona
5. MikeyMuy
6. kmb760 +?
7. Paulk