Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's that time a year, which means Teryxforums.net will again invade Glamis, Presidents Day weekend! Make your plans to join us, either in camp or swing on by to enjoy dune rides, great people and good times.

President's Day Weekend
Saturday, February 18, 2012
Glamis Dunes Wash 22

Saturday will be the main "festivities" day, but we'll be out there all weekend long. Hope to see old friends and make new ones!

Lets ride! :drive:

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
There will be a bunch of Rhinoforums and the other site guys there that weekend as well. I think they were talking about Wash 10 though.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here are the plans for the President's Day weekend ride.

10:00am - Ride from Wash 22 to Oldsmobile Hill with as many people that want to go. We'll let Waytay lead since we won't let him buy raffle tickets.

2:00pm - Raffle and BBQ. That should leave enough time for people to get some good riding in and for a couple of us to organize the raffle and food. I would suggest bringing your own drinks.

After the raffle and BBQ, do whatever you want.

We have decided that raffle tickets will be $10 a ticket and the proceeds will go to paying for the BBQ. Here is a change that several of us moderators talked about and decided to implement. You can only buy the raffle tickets on the day of the ride and MUST be present at the time of the raffle to collect the prize. You don't have to be a forum member to buy a raffle ticket, you just have to be present.

Most of the raffle prizes are not SxS specific, but if they are they will be for a Teryx. Here is a link to the raffle prize list (still growing): 2012 President's Day Sponsoring Vendors - Kawasaki Teryx Forum

·
Registered
64 Posts
It's good to here that people or going out ill be out there with my rzr kill
Im so down to see how good my fab job will hold up did the r1 swap I hope more r1 rhinos
Will be out there I wood like to look at them and get more ideas

·
Registered
124 Posts
Looks like I will be in Glamis for Presidents weekend as well... Not sure where we are camping yet but I will see you guys out there....

·
Registered
124 Posts
Looks like we will be camped off Gecko.... I plan on being on the road by noon and in Glamis by 3. ..... That makes it 4 days away and counting...... See you guys out there.....

·
Registered
64 Posts
Here are the plans for the President's Day weekend ride.

10:00am - Ride from Wash 22 to Oldsmobile Hill with as many people that want to go. We'll let Waytay lead since we won't let him buy raffle tickets.

2:00pm - Raffle and BBQ. That should leave enough time for people to get some good riding in and for a couple of us to organize the raffle and food. I would suggest bringing your own drinks.

After the raffle and BBQ, do whatever you want.

We have decided that raffle tickets will be $10 a ticket and the proceeds will go to paying for the BBQ. Here is a change that several of us moderators talked about and decided to implement. You can only buy the raffle tickets on the day of the ride and MUST be present at the time of the raffle to collect the prize. You don't have to be a forum member to buy a raffle ticket, you just have to be present.

Most of the raffle prizes are not SxS specific, but if they are they will be for a Teryx. Here is a link to the raffle prize list (still growing): 2012 President's Day Sponsoring Vendors - Kawasaki Teryx Forum
Hope some rhino come with me on this ride

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Plans are set...10AM its on, weather is looking to be great!

I'll be heading out Friday afternoon, couple of guys will be out at 22 on Thursday.

See ya there!

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
Plans are set...10AM its on, weather is looking to be great!

I'll be heading out Friday afternoon, couple of guys will be out at 22 on Thursday.

See ya there!
Bob, you have my number right? We are camping at Vendor flats. How about we meet you guys at Old's around 11 or so and do a huge dune ride from there???

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.