Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know parts required for 2009 Rhino 450 digital speedometer, i am seeing a lot older model saying they converted from standard dash lights to Digital. But 2008 to 2011 parts dealers saying there parts only work on 700cc models.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Anyone know parts required for 2009 Rhino 450 digital speedometer, i am seeing a lot older model saying they converted from standard dash lights to Digital. But 2008 to 2011 parts dealers saying there parts only work on 700cc models.
I have a digital gauge for a 660. Not sure what year. Let me know if I can help? I can send you pictures but cant seem to download here. I can email them to you or text them to you if you like.
Steve

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a digital gauge for a 660. Not sure what year. Let me know if I can help? I can send you pictures but cant seem to download here. I can email them to you or text them to you if you like.
Steve
Thank you for responding, I really do appreciate your quick response.

I got cheated on a fake website on the first one I ordered, they hacked the UPSP.COM site and made it look like I came in and picked up the package I never got any responses from them even when I placed the order I could only see charges on my PayPal account. The post office can see scans on the package after they say I came in, proving I didn't pick up anything but will not update their records which leaves me out of the price of the speedometer and with records showing I picked it up no way for a refund. I finally got over angry of the whole issue with both sides against the home team that when I reached out on here.
I ordered Part # SSV-2P581-20-00 digital meter from a seller on eBay last night for $195. eBay states money back if not shipped or as ordered so praying for better results.

I looked on several other sites and Yamaha part pages being this was not a factory part it been really hard to locate the right part number. I see the Fuel sending unit etc. installed on my 450 so hoping it works.

Again really do appreciate your quick response(y)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thank you for responding, I really do appreciate your quick response.

I got cheated on a fake website on the first one I ordered, they hacked the UPSP.COM site and made it look like I came in and picked up the package I never got any responses from them even when I placed the order I could only see charges on my PayPal account. The post office can see scans on the package after they say I came in, proving I didn't pick up anything but will not update their records which leaves me out of the price of the speedometer and with records showing I picked it up no way for a refund. I finally got over angry of the whole issue with both sides against the home team that when I reached out on here.
I ordered Part # SSV-2P581-20-00 digital meter from a seller on eBay last night for $195. eBay states money back if not shipped or as ordered so praying for better results.

I looked on several other sites and Yamaha part pages being this was not a factory part it been really hard to locate the right part number. I see the Fuel sending unit etc. installed on my 450 so hoping it works.

Again really do appreciate your quick response(y)
No Problem!
willing to help if I can.
Steve

1 - 4 of 4 Posts