Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought first rhino. It is 2009 450 camo and is brand new from a dealer. It does not have a digital dash and I would like to install one. Where is the cheapest website to get one and is my rhino prewired for the fuel sending unit.Does the digital dash have a fuel gauge? Thanks

·
Registered
100 Posts
Check under the hood where the plugs connect to the idiot lights, there should be a 3 plugs (with caps) taped to teh support bar. THere are two differant plug configurations 6-4-3 (mostly used for the 660) and 6-6-2 (for the 450). Everything should be plug and play and function (according to what I have been told anyway). Check with your dealer for a replacement part number BEFORE you buy. SHould look like 5UG-20-73S or something similar..than go to the webs for a new dash.
BTW - if it happens you have the above number for a replacement I have one for sale for $110 shipped (its the 6-6-2 connection).

·
Registered
2004 Yamaha Rhino 660
8 Posts
Check under the hood where the plugs connect to the idiot lights, there should be a 3 plugs (with caps) taped to teh support bar. THere are two differant plug configurations 6-4-3 (mostly used for the 660) and 6-6-2 (for the 450). Everything should be plug and play and function (according to what I have been told anyway). Check with your dealer for a replacement part number BEFORE you buy. SHould look like 5UG-20-73S or something similar..than go to the webs for a new dash.
BTW - if it happens you have the above number for a replacement I have one for sale for $110 shipped (its the 6-6-2 connection).
So I’m alitlle confused, so will a 450 fit a 660 not sure what the pin out supposed be lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts