Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeking help/answers - My 2008 Rhino has a broken left rear axle near the inner CV joint. This unit was modified by the previous owner with a long travel kit by Xtreme Machines (I think). They mods included Summers Brothers axles and CVs. I am looking for a replacement and have not had much success at all. I need an entire assembly (axle, boots, and CV joints). Any thoughts or suggestions??

Thanks in advance.....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Seeking help/answers - My 2008 Rhino has a broken left rear axle near the inner CV joint. This unit was modified by the previous owner with a long travel kit by Xtreme Machines (I think). They mods included Summers Brothers axles and CVs. I am looking for a replacement and have not had much success at all. I need an entire assembly (axle, boots, and CV joints). Any thoughts or suggestions??

Thanks in advance.....
Have you talked to Summers Brothers?

·
Registered
629 Posts

Thanks in advance.....
Late post but….Some long travel kits have a exact min length that their kit requires - double ck your exact length just in case they are custom-x2 summersbrothersracing.com Also since you are long travel guy I highly recommend Yamaha factory Cv inner and outer cv boots. I had great success with the long travel axles 300mm +6 on stock cv assy’s on my dump truck- I know you want them assembled -any local car repair shop or sxs repair could do
It if don’t want the hassle. Plus better than Gorilla axles or Chinese stuff. Just saying ….

1 - 3 of 3 Posts