Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I just purchased this 2007 Rhino (660 Sport) that has been sitting in a field at this business for a year, finally stopped last week and asked if he was interested in selling and he told me what he had been offered and I said okay. I knew it would need work and I'm reasonably experienced, just tore down and put back together a 1984 Honda XL350. said it had been running about a year ago but poorly, thought that maybe it was the fuel pump, said his sisters boyfriend had looked at it but thinks he didn't do a very good job, which is obvious looking at some of the stuff, fuel pump isn't even bolted down. Took me 3 hrs to pressure wash the mud, dirt and rocks out of it, which could be some if not all of it's problems, battery compartment was full of mud and crap, not sure how they did that. Anyway it's missing some parts, I have attached a couple of pictures, there is obviously a filter or duct missing one the one side and the one picture there is a gas or vent line not hooked up and there was also sitting in the back a vent/gas line with a tee sitting there. Can somebody take a picture or two of there motor from both sides so i can see what is missing, thanks. Hopefully pictures go through they came off my phone and they are big files.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'd suggest going on Partzilla or similar site and access the parts schematics they have for your particular model.
I have been reserecting an 08 and that was a huge help for me.
P.s. Ebay can be your friend.

·
Registered
20 Posts
The round piece is a rear wheel hub cover.
It goes between the rear wheel and the hub.
My guess on the other is the vent line from the tank.
Just went thru the same stuff.
Got mine running 100% yesterday
Spent alot of time on this one. Before and after. Still need to finish the winch, front skid plate and bumper guard.
Also have a windshield and roof to put on.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant Car

1 - 4 of 4 Posts