Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is my 2007 Rhino 660 motor for sale. It has 875 miles and 77.2 hours on it. It is all stock, no internal motor mods. The only thing not stock was that I had dual exhaust, CDI, and after market air box (all which are for sale also). As you can see motor is out and ready to go. Going ROTAX !!!!!! asking $2000 will ship but on buyers dime. Im in the Phoenix area but can drive certain distances thx

·
Registered
178 Posts
I might be interested in your engine. what is not included that I would need to swap out my 2006 450 for this engine? I would be able to pick it up. How do you need payment?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rhino motor

I really dont know everything that you would need but I do have all the parts and if you let me know I will include them. If we agree on price I will include the exhaust, CDI, and the air box. call and let me know 602 388 6481 thx

·
Registered
178 Posts
I really dont know everything that you would need but I do have all the parts and if you let me know I will include them. If we agree on price I will include the exhaust, CDI, and the air box. call and let me know 602 388 6481 thx
I tried calling you last night. Please call me in th morning. Thanks Carlos 505-787-1400

·
Registered
2 Posts
motor

Here is my 2007 Rhino 660 motor for sale. It has 875 miles and 77.2 hours on it. It is all stock, no internal motor mods. The only thing not stock was that I had dual exhaust, CDI, and after market air box (all which are for sale also). As you can see motor is out and ready to go. Going ROTAX !!!!!! asking $2000 will ship but on buyers dime. Im in the Phoenix area but can drive certain distances thx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts