Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a 2007 Chevrolet silverado 2500hd. 4x4 with 6.6l lbz duramax and 6 speed Allison transmission. Truck has just under 72k miles on it. Fabtech 8" lift with bilstein shocks, Fabtech larger tie rods, PSC hydraulic steering assist- makes turning in a parking lot a breeze. 38 inch toyo open country mt tires on 20" kmc xd series "hoss" wheels. Truck was just serviced and had a tranny flush done. Truck also has airbag system with on board compressor and gauge, edge chip with attitude monitor in billet mount, custom gauges in dash, mbrp 5 inch exhaust with 6" tip that dumps behind rear axle, leather interior, tow package, climate control, eclipse avn726e navigation an DVD player, focal front door speakers and tweeters and Boston rear door speakers powered by alpine amp, also wired for subs and amp if that is desired. Xdi cold air intake system, fold down alpine rear DVD and DVD in passenger sun visor, viper alarm with remote start and delay for glow plugs. This truck has everything and more and is in excellent condition. Only dent on the whole truck is the small one in the tailgate shown in the pic. With the blue book price, you are getting all the extras for free! $34000. 928 533 5809 located in tempe az

Attachments

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
This is exactly what I'm looking for. I'm trying to sell my 2005 2500HD Supercharged 6.0 ltr. I'll let you know if I do.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
too bad its not a 1500 or we could trade haha

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Just my luck. Lol. Trucks are similar. Same body style, forced induction, Fabtech 8" lift kit, airbags, etc.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

·
Banned
401 Posts
Nice looking truck

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys! hopefully there is someone out there with some cash and the same opinion lol

·
Registered
427 Posts
Nice truck! Wow,,would make a killer tow rig for my dirt oval race car.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah it would! I think you need it! lol. clean and clear title ready to go!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Man that's a good looking truck, I like it so much I have one just like it!! Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
130 Posts
nice truck might as well post mine lol

I want that 8 inch lift though

1 - 11 of 11 Posts