Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
oh yeah! You guys haven't seen it yet??? We already make a variety of cages for them, long travel setup, wheels, cdi's, and much, much more!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO..... I want one!!!

·
Registered
997 Posts
Hey Steve, if you guys can make bodies for the trophy carts, you can make a body for anything that size!!, and Johnny, Is there supposed to be a rear diff coming out with an unlockable locker???? Maybe it hooks up to a toggle??? Efen nuts! Sounds like I'm peeling out trying to make left and right turns in my driveway.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I guess it is from a polaris, that is what some guys on another forum said. I wanna call them up and check though. I wear tires really fast during the lake season because of the locked up diff.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Hey ravencr do you remember who's nets those were on the red por armor rhino 3/4s of a page down? Were there any manufacturers that made full chromoly and aluminium doors but were hinged? I want full doors for my rhino but I would like them hinged in case my mom wanted to get in, or just make it easier on the wife. Thanks:1zhelp:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts