Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
LT 2007 and MT 2006 Rhino's for sale

Just gauging if there is any interest in this market, want to sell two rhinos in great shape and well maintained. Looking to get something different. Not a fire sale and NOT parting out either, so please don’t ask. Both are extremely clean, need nothing and taken care of, both have clear titles. Any questions please PM. Not interested in trades unless it is a RZR 900XP. Looking for $20K OBO
Thanks, Shawn

2007 Rhino, 3198 miles with 332 hours. Engine is stock with the exception of K&N filter and CDI, UNI CVT filter. UTV INC sheave and new belt. Oil always changed every 50 hours with Kal-gard Semi synthetic oil.

Custom Cage with roof and PRO-1 knock off doors, powder coated back and Red.
LSR 6.5 LT with ELKA Elite shocks, Front shock tower. Kit has 3 rides on it.
New Douglas Bead lock rims w/ Maxxis tires
Full Potential front bumper
4 Checker HID’s on Light bar, Stock HID’s and Two Trail Tech HID’s on front bumper.
Painless wiring fuse box.
Trail logic Diff plates and A-Arm supports.
Fullbore knock off fiberglass, front section was shaved of the grill. Only had on for one ride. Also have the stock red plastics.
Momo steering wheel with quick disconnect.
PRP seats, Carbon fiber vinyl, Crow belts.
Pro Amour jack and spare tire mounted on Billet tire holder.
FU2 Rock guards powder coated black.
Black Rhino Voltage gage.
Billet quick release fire extinguisher
2 Billet AXIA mirrors.

2006 Rhino, 1879 miles with 142.9 hours. Engine stock with the exception of UNI filter and CDI. UNI CVT filter. UTV INC sheave. Oil always changed every 50 hours with Kal-gard Semi synthetic oil.

Custom cage, bed cover and non-opening doors. Bed delete with Fuel cell. Weller High flow fuel pump (made a huge difference)
I Shock 3.5 MT kit. Kit was just re powder coated back and has one ride on them. Cognito spindles.
PRP seats, seats have been lowered about three inches, Crow belts.
Grant wheel with quick disconnect.
HID’s
Trail logic Diff plates and A-Arm supports.
Billet quick release fire extinguisher
6 ITP C-7’s. 2 have Lumber Jack paddles on them. Duro Power Grip tires, like new.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking for $8500.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes they are shock covers, Dirt Bagz to be exact. Got them for free so I figured what the heck.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Yes they are shock covers, Dirt Bagz to be exact. Got them for free so I figured what the heck.
thanks. would you recommend them? I recently lost a shock seal. i'm thinking shock covers couldv'e helped

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks. would you recommend them? I recently lost a shock seal. i'm thinking shock covers couldv'e helped
I would recommend them, they keep alot of dirt, sand and mud away from the seals.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good luck on the sale(s), Shawn!!! I have seen both of these machines in person and they are both very clean.
Thanks Jimmy, if I can't sell them I may do what we are talking about the other day. I would need a ride in yours before I made that decision though.

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
Good luck on the sale(s), Shawn!!! I have seen both of these machines in person and they are both very clean.
Thanks Jimmy, if I can't sell them I may do what we are talking about the other day. I would need a ride in yours before I made that decision though.
Yep, anytime!!!! You will want to do what we were talking about for sure once you get a ride in mine. Lotsa fun!!!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have a buddy who is lookin for a Rhino right now? He's got cash in hand. Will you text me? The red/black one is the 07 and is $8500 right?

Alex
Los Angeles

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have a buddy who is lookin for a Rhino right now? He's got cash in hand. Will you text me? The red/black one is the 07 and is $8500 right?

Alex
Los Angeles
@ work until 6pm. The Red and Black is an 07 but I was looking for $8500 for the Black and Purple one. I can try and text you later, might not be until after 8pm when I get home though? Thanks

·
Registered
79 Posts
He's not looking for a race Rhino. He's looking more for something recreational with long travel- like the red and black one. Where are you located?

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
He's not looking for a race Rhino. He's looking more for something recreational with long travel- like the red and black one. Where are you located?
Gotcha. The Black one is set up as race rhino even though it was my wifes. I am located in Litchfield Park, Arizona.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I keep getting confused because they both look black. I'm interested in the red/black one without the fuel-cell. It has a 6.5"LT right? Stock motor? Pipes?

If we drive out there with cash, whats the lowest you'll go? You dont have to tell me on this forum, you can text me the $$.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I keep getting confused because they both look black. I'm interested in the red/black one without the fuel-cell. It has a 6.5"LT right? Stock motor? Pipes?

If we drive out there with cash, whats the lowest you'll go? You dont have to tell me on this forum, you can text me the $$.

Thanks.
They both are black, just the doors and roof are different. The pictures aren't the best. The one you are talking about is Red and Black and has no fuel cell. It does have the LSR 6.5LT with fairly stock motor. I can text you when I get out of my meeting.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Some updated pictures.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
TTT

$11500 for the 2007 and $8000 for the 2006

·