Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a bottom end from a coustomer said it would grind in reverse the crank is good and tight and there are no busted cases that I can see the through shaft turns and feels like it's engaged and when u put in reverse it feels like it jumps over teeth includes case halfs, trans, the wet clutch, stator, flywheel, and water pump, and secondary clutch I'm in west ky can call shop anytime if no answer leave msg I'll hit u back thanks

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
x

I'd buy this in a heartbeat if I knew for sure that the case/middle drive support wasnt cracked...its hard to tell if that boss isn't broke without splitting the motor....can u email me some pictures [email protected] year is it out of and is it a rhino motor for sure and not a grizzly motor...?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is outa rhino 2006 yea I haven't split cases and don't have time to rite now I doesn't feel like middle gear but thats not to say it isn't that's y it's so cheap just buying the other parts I know are good and the support might be ok and if it is someone got a hell of a deal I give 200 for it so u pretty much give what I gave I will ship cheap cheap too to help out

1 - 9 of 9 Posts