Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Custom 2006 Yamaha Rhino 4x4 two seater built by Ultimate Side X Side in Utah. Great motor that doesn't smoke or use oil, fires right up everytime. Vinco downdraft head package with 686 big bore high compression piston, Hot Cams, Kiehin carb, K & N air filter, Ron Woods exhaust, Vinco Dyno tuning, Vinco 2 seat Mohawk style race cage, Vinco race style sheave, Vinco secondary spring (race style), H harness, Procom CDI box, Custom paint, bed delete, Fabtech long travel suspension (6" extra length each side). This Rhino is very fast and reliable with a top speed close to 80 mph! Original owner paid over $28,000 for mods not including price for Rhino itself. Open title. $7200 firm. May trade for raptor 700 or 2007+ trx450er, 90's or newer 3/4 ton truck, chevelle, 2k or newer jetskis.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
thats a pic i just had on my computer i can take more its not a problem i would just need to pull it out of the garage. i just wanted to give u a general look of the quad. now everything works and runs great i did have one wreck that made a little hole in the back fender and scrape the bar on the back. other than that its been awesome and tons of fun. i just wanted to be honest about the fender and stuff up front. its not a huge thing but i know how some people are with their toys. i am the same way until i saw the price for a new one i just decided to use this one until i cant anymore. which it has held up for over 2 years now.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x305/jim_m_me/332.jpg

·
Registered
25 Posts
yea i can send some more tomorrow sorry i was away from the computer alot today. but yea i do have dirt tires full set also. but their pretty wore. being that i live in the desert and about 20 mins from a lake.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts