Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2005 rhino 660. it takes off and pulls pretty good but it feels like it tops out like 30 and that **** aint gonna fly. how do i make it go faster and still have the low end. how much would all this cost me and how easy is it to install? thanks for any help

·
Registered
314 Posts
Keeping stock tire size is the key even with a clutch kit, cdi and a sheave. I could get my 4 seater 660 with 27" terracrosses to 45+ but it took a 1/2 to 3/4 mile track to do it.

Don't bother with the wet clutch springs.

·
Banned
6,189 Posts
u need a sheave $80 bucks, a dunners kit $99 bucks, a cdi $175 bucks ,and a muzzy exhaust $700.....u will be hauling ass..... 60mph top speed more with stock tires..

·
Registered
3 Posts
2005 rhino 660. it takes off and pulls pretty good but it feels like it tops out like 30 and that **** aint gonna fly. how do i make it go faster and still have the low end. how much would all this cost me and how easy is it to install? thanks for any help
I have a 2005 Rhino that I'm struggling to get registered in the (once) great state of CA.

Any chance I could pay you for a pic of the emissions label so that I can re-create my original (unfortunately removed with factory roll cage) in order to get registered here in CA?

I can Venmo, PayPal, etc. and make it worth anyone's while...

Thanks for considering,
MM

1 - 6 of 6 Posts