Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And will plug directly into 2004 light buckets and wiring . The reason i am asking i ordered a set that was supposed to fit and did not they fit in my 2009 450 but would not in the 04 660.

·
Banned
597 Posts
And will plug directly into 2004 light buckets and wiring . The reason i am asking i ordered a set that was supposed to fit and did not they fit in my 2009 450 but would not in the 04 660.
All my kits are direct plug/play. And have them for all vehicles car..truck..suv...motorcycle...utv..quad... have installed them in every year Rhino with no problems... from 2004-2009 ... its not a problem ...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Banned
597 Posts
What brand are they? Can you give anymore info, or a website? Thanks
My kits are for private label .. meaning I market to all types of shops and allow them to brand them under their name with their own label... makes business better and easier then having to compete with all the yuppies out there.. shops purchase through me at wholesale and I either create a label for them with their logos or design or they do it themselves.. just depends on their budget... out of the thousands of kits I have sold I have had about 5% return for faulty problems and send them a brand new kit free of charge.. which is why I am able to offer a lifetime warranty due to my product hardly ever being returned and the quality .. 110% confident in my product ... the way i see it is if i keep all my customers happy and worry free.. ill stay in business...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts