Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Yamaha Rhino 660
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a 2004 Yamaha Rhino 660 got it from a friend. The temp light quit working and I was leaving it at the club for light club use. I went for a ride on the property and obviously the oil was low and the water pump went out. Short story long....spun the main and broke the piston. Case is good drivetrain is good. Took it apart don't have time to screw with it. All parts are there, brakes good, tires decent frame good, moat parts are good. I live in McDonough GA. If anyone is interested drop me a message and you can come by make an offer for the whole lot I will throw the bed back on it and load it up. I will add pics if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
2006 660
5 Posts
Got a 2004 Yamaha Rhino 660 got it from a friend. The temp light quit working and I was leaving it at the club for light club use. I went for a ride on the property and obviously the oil was low and the water pump went out. Short story long....spun the main and broke the piston. Case is good drivetrain is good. Took it apart don't have time to screw with it. All parts are there, brakes good, tires decent frame good, moat parts are good. I live in McDonough GA. If anyone is interested drop me a message and you can come by make an offer for the whole lot I will throw the bed back on it and load it up. I will add pics if anyone is interested.
If you part it out I would be interested in some parts.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Still have it? Price on whole rig if so please

1 - 12 of 12 Posts