Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The only info I have about it, it doesn’t smoke, runs great, it was used to push a race car on and off a track. This would be my first sxs if I buy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Lead Moderator
3,809 Posts
Welcome, should be a 2004, I may be wrong but I think that was the 1st year. Looks nice, what price is he asking. 660 or 450 around here they go for $3500 to $4500.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome, should be a 2004, I may be wrong but I think that was the 1st year. Looks nice, what price is he asking. 660 or 450 around here they go for $3500 to $4500.

It’s a 660. I have a 2006 Yamaha wave runner with 117.7 hours that I only paid $375 for, put $100 into it and it runs perfect. With a trailer it’s worth about $4,000-$4600. Just trying to make sure I’m getting an equal deal ya know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
159 Posts
I just recently sold my 04 rhino that I bought in 03. 2004 was the first year they made them. the 04 had poor axles and many more safety calls on it but the axles can be changed to 06. wheel spacers were added for free to help stop the tipping over from careless people. I didn't like that,it made the wheels stick out beyond the fenders and mud flew. doors were put on them and they didn't come with that fancy glove box door. they didn't have them. a batch of bad stators went out the first six months but that got corrected. hitch pin hole had to be drilled out .an easy fix. air filter intake was under the hood and was easy to move like the 05 . just buy a newer hood or cut yours out.
the exhaust pipe is prone to cracking at the head. if it backfires at times that is why. it is easy to see the crack . brakes were improved on later models.

still a goodmachine. I loved mine

1 - 5 of 5 Posts