Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Dad is looking into getting a toyhauler or enclosed trailer that will fit 2 Rhinos (he *DOESNT* want a 5th wheel) and would like to know what is the smallest trailer that will fit 2 rhinos inside?

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Toy hauler wise, youre gonna have to go pretty big, like a 35ft or 39ft. I have a 31ft 5th wheel and can only fit my rhino and a bike comfortably. I could get another bike in the kitchen, but the wife would have my ass for that one!

As far as an enclosed, I wouldnt go smaller than a 24ft. My Rhino is about 10ft long, so 10ft to 12ft per Rhino I would think would be the minimum amount of room youll want. If it were me, Id by a 26ft (or maybe a foot or two larger..) so I had extra room...

·
Registered
485 Posts
Ya. what he said. I have a 16ft Carson, and my Rhino fits perfect in it. So you figure if you double that then you would be right around 32ft.

·
Registered
997 Posts
I have a 16" race trailer. Its a Wells Cargo, and it has a work bench in front with cabinets, and there is a lil room to wak around.... My buddy has a 20ft trailer and 2 fit in it.... Tight fit, but fits.

·
Registered
997 Posts
They do. Trailer is a new gutted box trailer with a lil overhead storage, and the one with stock bumper is in rear, and is butted up against the back of the other rhino which has no bed or rear bumper, just some fancy tube work and 2 fenders, but has nothing that passes the rear fender area, so it is a tight squeeze, but they are butted up against each other good. We didn't think they were gonna fit, but sure enough! I don't think you can stick a feeler gauge in between the walls or between each rhino, but it was one of those "If the 2nd one fits, its going, if not, then we'll pack all the bikes back there, and avoid loading the bikes into the back of a lifted truck", but all good!

·
Registered
798 Posts
i was at a friends house and they wedged two bikes and two rhinos in a 24 foot enclosed...said they had to re arrange a few times but it fit. i bet if it were just two rhinos 24 would work

·
Registered
231 Posts
When I went to Colorado to pick up my Rhino a buddy went with me and we bought two. I took my 22' Trailboss and fit both in with room to spare. A stock Rhino is 9'6" (STOCK). If he is going with a toyhauler, the biggest cargo area I have seen is 18-19'. My motorhome is up for sale right now and I am getting the Gearbox 40' and it only has 18'6" cargo area (5th). Anyway 22' and up should be good, bigger if he needs more room for other stuff.

Bow

·
Registered
98 Posts
Work and Play makes a 38' toy hauler that has at least 28' of cargo. I looked at one at the Tulsa boat show about a month ago. It's one of the few toyhaulers I looked at that would actually function as a "true" toyhauler IMO.

Buck

·
Registered
67 Posts
Mr.Offroad
I have a 40' toy hauler with 22' of cargo+ 2' of kitchen and i fit 2 rhinos and honda 400ex ---it was tight but not as tight as some of the others tell your dad 48k cash and its his!!!!LOL Trailor comes with wife,kids and all the headache that goes with them!!!!its the total package---**** i will even throw in the house and morgage!!

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mr.Offroad
I have a 40' toy hauler with 22' of cargo+ 2' of kitchen and i fit 2 rhinos and honda 400ex ---it was tight but not as tight as some of the others tell your dad 48k cash and its his!!!!LOL Trailor comes with wife,kids and all the headache that goes with them!!!!its the total package---**** i will even throw in the house and morgage!!
Thats a heck of a deal! :haha:

·
Registered
4,308 Posts
I have had 2 rhinos in a 24ft enclosed with no problems. Also you will need a damn big tow behind toyhauler to fit 2. I have a 40ft fifth wheel warrior and can only fit 2 rhinos with staying out of the kitchen.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have had 2 rhinos in a 24ft enclosed with no problems. Also you will need a damn big tow behind toyhauler to fit 2. I have a 40ft fifth wheel warrior and can only fit 2 rhinos with staying out of the kitchen.
40ft dune chaser will hold 2 rhinos and a quad turned sideways at the back but you have to pull the first rhino into the kitchen about a ft or so.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
How about a 37 foot toyhauler with a RFR sand rail and a rhino and quad all stuffed inside!! A friend does it every time out to the dunes. Can you say over weight?????? He pulls it with a Kodiac.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts