Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
I'd say 12's, because they are far more universal and light as well. Rolling mass is a handicap after so much weight. I ony like my 14's because they fit my BFG's, and because I have like 10 sets of 12" rims and 5 sets of 12" tires! I'll sell you some 12's if you'd like. What do you prefer? Wider offset? or stock rear (5+2) offset?

·
Registered
997 Posts
I will certainly take measurements tomorrow and post. And I do have some mud tires (589's) in 26" that belong to a buddy, but I think he'll take $250 for the tires, and they are in great shape, just no mud around here! He paid over $350 shipped recently...

·
Registered
997 Posts
I have my 27" BFG's just to have DOT tires to roll on the street for st legal reasons of not breaking any laws as for tires! BUT, my 27" BFG's weigh 18lbs more each than my 25's on 12" wheels which rip! But don't get me wrong, I can rip those 27's loose like nobodys business on level asphault!

·
Registered
997 Posts
I have a phone # to a lady in AZ that will make it st legal there with no inspections there. Requires inspection here in CA, you need to have your pink or arrange with yamaha financial to change your address to AZ, you need a mailing address in AZ (easy), but all your mail gets forwarded to here in CA anyway, so you never have to go there. Costs $215 and includes everything even her fees, lic plates, everything!!!! Never has to leave my garage, but you would need a cop buddy to do the inspection here. Just a vin inspectio I think! So you're really taking a chance around here, but I hgave enough cop buddies to sign off tickets, that I;m not too worried about it. All my driving will be local, but I recomend having all the legal bases covered so u don't get too messed with.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.