Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some advice. I have a 2006 660 Camo Grizzly with 170 miles on it, ITP tires and rims, warn winch, grip warmers, kimpex seat, plow, gun rack in excellent condition. I am looking to trade for a sxs. I have two in mind.
1st - 2007 Rhino 450 with 1800 miles with winch and extra set of tires.

2nd - 2008 Teryx with winch and plow, 300 miles, however it will need a paint job, here's the link to his ad...Kawasaki Teryx 750 LE - Nova Scotia ATV For Sale - Kijiji Nova Scotia Canada.

The Teryx is the smart choice (I believe) with a cheap paint job it will look very nice. However, I have wanted a Rhino for so long I am still debating.

Any input and advice would be welcome...Thanks guys

·
Registered
561 Posts
IMO, i would buy a rhino. Unless you want a 450, and i know they are good machines, i would hold out for a 700. I really like the fuel injection personally. I know the 450 go everywhere the 660 and the 700 go, just preference. I love my rhino, went from a 660 grizzly to my 700 rhino and never looked back. Good luck on your decision!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I have had my Griz on kijiji for a month now as a trade and the 07 Rhino and 08 Teryx are my only options so far. By trading I am saving $1200 in taxes.

Just wondering if an 07 450 Rhino with 6 times the miles is as good as an 08 Teryx?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts