Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a new or used master cylinder for an '07? I think mine is going out because the brakes just arent what they used to be even with new pads, new fluid and the system bled. My Yamaha extended warranty would probably cover the replacement but if I can get a good deal I will do it myself. Hate to have it in the shop for 3 weeks waiting on parts.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Does anyone have a new or used master cylinder for an '07? I think mine is going out because the brakes just arent what they used to be even with new pads, new fluid and the system bled. My Yamaha extended warranty would probably cover the replacement but if I can get a good deal I will do it myself. Hate to have it in the shop for 3 weeks waiting on parts.
Dont know if you still need one but i have the whole gas pedal and brake with booster and resevoir for 80 bucks. Can do 90 shipped and take paypal.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is the master cylinder in good working order?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How much for the master cylinder shipped to 74604? Thanks

·
Registered
406 Posts
How much for the master cylinder shipped to 74604? Thanks
I can do 60 shipped for the cylinder and resevoir with cap if you dont want the whole pedal assembly. Dont really want to do cheaper because it will be hard to sell the pedals without the cylinder.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How much did you want for the entire assembly? Do you take paypal?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
for any of you looking for master cylinder I have a take off from an 08 in great shape. PM me.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Is it any different from an 07? I'm going to convert to outboard brakes and I'm now wondering if I need to change mine?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts