Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling a 07 Rhino 686 motor with all the extra's. This engine only had 15 gallons of fuel ran through it (this is the most accurate way I can tell you how fresh the engine is). This engine has a Weller racing main drive gear pinion support, Corillo rod, head studs, JE piston 10-1 for 91 octane that is ceramic coated on the top and grafite coated on the skirt, C&C ported head with 1 mill bigger valves(the combustion chaimber, exhaust ports and all the valves are also ceramic coated), Benchmark performance custom grind Web cam, valve springs and retainers, hi out put stator, Weller racing cam sprocket pins, Makuni 45 carb, K&N intake, external remote oil filter that gives you about 1 quart more oil, Benchmark performance clutch and spring setup, upgraded EPI belt. It is still in the Rhino, $3500 obo you can see it run and can have it out in a couple of hours. also get a test ride , or have us install it for youat an addional cost , I have all the reciepts to show what was done. I am also selling a Ron Woods exhaust system for $400.00 and a Dyna tech programable cdi box for $150.00, I will need to sell the engine first before I let the exhaust and cdi box go. If you have any questions please call me at 714-269-5337 dana

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Times are tuff right now bro.............even in good times I never saw a used 686 fetch $3500..................you would be better off trying ebay prolly.

Good luck with your sale!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts