Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
06 rhino no engine $3000

i pulled the motor out a few months ago,bilsteins,bed delete,two seater,4 hid lights,flamed yamaha plastics,no title,pieced it together,looks brand new,want to sell it to finish my triple powered turbo rhino...I can sell it minus the rims and tires and shocks and plastics and pipe.......i duned this last season worked great,welded spindles ,cup holder,rzr seats,woods pipe,dynatek programmable cdi,tack,wired whip..........its clean,very clean...so cal area, cameron 714 883 6171....wont part it out,but will sell minus some stuff mentioned above...
comes with RZR stock black seats that mount using the stock rhino latches,it has 5 point belts too,custom cage and canvas top....drop in a motor and battery and you're on the road....I can give buyer a receipt from the dealer for the frame....

I'd take $5000 for it as is,take off the woods pipe,wheels,bilstein shocks and plasctics I'll sell it for $3000

update, putting freshened engine in this rhino in a few days,fordged piston,with rejet'd carb and greaseless clutch and blue duners spring,woods pipe too....registering it ina few weeks with the chp...so make an offer if you want a super clean running fresh rhino....

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
x

as of now I don't want to sell the paddles, if the rhino sells then we can make a deal, if it doesn't sell I'll throw a motor in it and dune it later this season,thanks,cameron..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts