Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 06 660 .. I replaced cdi. Stator and ignition coil.. I got it run for about 15 minutes.. Then it started spit and spudder and died .. Now its firing every once in a while..also there was a white relay I unplugged it and it started right up..ive checked just about everything including rhe wiring harness.. It acts somethin is grounded out..its just so frustrating because I got it to run one tine really good and then all of a sudden it would start lose fire..and suggestions would be great..thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have a 06 660 .. I replaced cdi. Stator and ignition coil.. I got it run for about 15 minutes.. Then it started spit and spudder and died .. Now its firing every once in a while..also there was a white relay I unplugged it and it started right up..ive checked just about everything including rhe wiring harness.. It acts somethin is grounded out..its just so frustrating because I got it to run one tine really good and then all of a sudden it would start lose fire..and suggestions would be great..thanks
I kinda figure it out on my own..,plug in on ignition coil had a bad connection..i hook up,a,test light to the Orange wire spun,engine over had good pulsating.. Then plug the connector together..check with light and had very poor pulsating.. Then,unhooked the connector and hook a jumper wire from Orange wire to coil and it started right up..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.