Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I blew one of my stock bulbs. I pulled it out and noticed it's different from other yamaha bulbs like ones they sell on eBay. It's like a car bulb(the bulb and plug actual are made together and twist lock into the headlight. I looked up my year on world of powersports and it looks nothing like what I have. I don't have a HID kit. Did they make different bulbs in 06?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
R660.. I will look later tonight and post a number. I pulled mine out and did an HID upgrade. I have my OEM bulbs in protective cases in my Spare Rhino parts. I have an 06-660 SE.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm just wanting Bulbs camorhino. I don't need any housings. I just want to make sure I am getting good bulbs.

On another note what do I need to change my lights to what all the other rhinos are using. I don't want hid's cause I ride mud and water a lot.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Xannot speak to others but my 06 660 SE has a bulb mounted in a composit base that is keyed and is a 1/4 or so turn to lock. It fits one way. My HIDs came in and turn in and fit same slots. I don't know about a screw typ thing unless that is what you meant!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I found some factory yamaha bulbs on eBay for $40 for the pair.
Thanks everyone for the info.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts