Yamaha Rhino Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is oiur new to us Rhino. We are in Az and looking for ride groups or couples that want to take day trips and weekend camping trips.
Let us know what you think
thanks for looking

rhino.jpg

·
Registered
295 Posts
very nice. We are on the complete opposite side of the valley but will travel wherever to ride. There are a few of us on here in AZ that have been talking about rides so we will include you when the weather is cooler.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I would love to get a ride together! Almost nice enough for a four peaks run if you go in the morning and get to the top
By lunch. Us AZ guys should all get together!

·
Holiday Winner!
514 Posts
have any of you guys done that box canyon / coke ovens run? I have interest in finding some good trails. I live south of Tucson, so a lot of them would take some planning on my part.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I haven't yet but I want to!!! Weather is cooling down would be great to get a ride together. Tired of looking at mine in the garage

·
Premium Member
3,141 Posts
this looks odd to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
379 Posts
If you zoom in you can see that pipe actually turns. At first it looks like it ends but it doesn't. Unique design for sure

·
Premium Member
3,141 Posts
i would like to see a side shot of that area. im interested in cage design

·
Holiday Winner!
514 Posts
I am in the big city of Sahuarita! I usually just ride from my house up to the Santa Rita mountains. I am working on getting a trailer set up so i can try some trails that are further away.

·
Super Lead Moderator
3,809 Posts
We did Box Canyon last Nov, stayed at Desert Cypress RV park. We were really restricted on riding as we weren't street legal. Going back next month and hope to get the rhinos street legal.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,141 Posts
What the hell is that, u never told me of such creatures out there

·
Holiday Winner!
514 Posts
The Gila Monster is one of the only venomous lizards, and if memory serves me the largest native lizard in the United States. They are not uncommon, but i don't see them too often.

Going Street Legal in AZ is pretty straight forward. I have never had an issue.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts