1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks!!

I have an 05 600 for sale.
Epi clutch kit and orange secondary spring. Hunterworks CDI box rutting rhino fuel delivery system and intake. Monster coil. Well maintained. Yellow plastics 5800.00. I'm in farmington NM 87401. Call or PM if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump!!! Anyone looking for a rhino? Shoot me an offer!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
dont want to offend you by all means but what i have is a lil lower than what u want 4 it. plus im in mississippi.and the shipping would be outragous. i didnt realize you was in nm till i looked at your post again ..you have a nice machine cuz whis i had what you wanted 4 it

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not stuck at the asking Price. Do u have any idea what shipping would be. Maybe we can figure that out and see where I can meet you with the price?

·
Registered
20 Posts
its 1336 miles from here to there . my wife had some stuff moved from california to mississippi and it cost her about 1500. im not trying to beat you out of your price. its a nice machine and i would love to have it but i dought you would take 4grand for it sorry 4 the trouble

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Damn shipping sucks!! 4 grand is a little less than I can take. Come pick it up hahaha!!!! Thanks for looking. If u find a cheap way to get it out to you let me know. Any members have a good inexpensive shipping company out there??

·
Registered
2 Posts
I see from your posts that you will take somewhere between 4K and 5.8K:). I am traveling to Phoenix after Christmas to look at one. I might consider swinging by Farmington and taking a look on my way home if the price was right. Do you know how many hours are on it?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Come by and check it out. It's in good shape and runs great. I don't have actual hours on it because when I bought it it had the dummy light dash panel. When I bought it I put the digital dash in it. I know I put around 450 miles and will have to check hours. It was one of my dads friends to begin with, he sold it to my dad then I bought it from him so I know it's history and it has been well taken care of. Mainly a hunting rig for its lifespan. I'll check how many hours I put on it when I get home.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do you have a trailer you would package with it. Shoot me your bottom dollar and I might convince the better half to take a road trip.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts