Yamaha Rhino Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I think Yamaha removed the torsion bars a couple of years ago when they offered the free door kits. If I'm not mistaken, they removed the torsion bars and added wheel spacers. I have an 04' and had the doors installed last year, but asked the dealer to leave the torsion bars on because I didn't want to deal with the spacers. I've had zero problems with stability with mine and I haven't really heard of anyone complaining about the bars either on or off. I know this doesn't really answer your question, but I still have mine and I love the ride I have now. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
It is all in what YOU like...the dealer took mine off whenever they put my spacers on...even left it and all the hardware in the bed for me. Prior to putting on the elkas, the bar being removed caused more body roll...with it off, the suspension articulates more. A friend of mine saw how mine went w/out it , and took his off as well...he likes it better w/it off as well. Take it off and try it...if you don't like it...put it back on...there is no "right or wrong"...it is personal preference.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts